Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Man


If you want to keep my hubby happy on vacation, hand him a fishing pole! Mimi's fiance loves to go fishing and has a shiny, new boat (You should see how grumpy he gets when the cat walks across it with dirty paws! ;-) ) So after a long day at Disney - went to bed at midnight, hubby crawled out of bed by 5:30 to enjoy a day of fishing. (I sooooo don't get it! The lure of slimy worms and slimier fish is just not enough to entice me out of bed that early!) Anyway, he had a busy day catching fish, getting wind and sun burned, and came home a very happy (and STINKY!) man. By the way, he asked me to post a fish picture on my blog; and if you see the new "Red Fish" shirt that he bought after his fishing day, make sure that you mention how impressed you were with his catch!

No comments: