Saturday, September 26, 2009

Peatot


I've been struggling with the flu this week, but at our house there is always something to chuckle about.

KiKi (bounding into my room full of life, energy, and gigantic smiles) "Mommy, would you like a peatot?"

Me (lying in bed with a fever, body aches...basically, barely coherent) "Huuuhhh?"

KiKi (bouncing up and down, grinning) "Do you want a peatot?"

Me (still not comprehending and not sure if it is feverbrain) "What?!?"

Kiki (still bouncing at a dizzying speed) "You know, a peatot!"

Me (groggily enunciating) "A pea-tot?"

Kiki (with elation, singing, and arm motions) "YES! I'm a little peatot, short and spout!"

3 comments:

Allison said...

Haha, your boys are great!! They're always so original. I love the picture of Kiki, too. He looks so handsome!

Stacy said...

awh - that had to make you feel so much better.

I love your family photo.

I need to learn how to do that on blogger. :P

Like Fudge said...

For the family photo, just go to "layout" then click "edit" on the header bar. You will have an option to add a photo.