Friday, November 20, 2009

Eating Like a Dog

Now that I am finally emerging from the haze of sickness that has been in our household for two weeks, I'm ready to start catching up a bit on my blog. Took this picture of CoCo and KiKi earlier this week. (Cute one, huh!) The boys have managed to turn their illness into a competition. I have been informed that CoCo and KiKi have tied for most days of fever (6). Neil-Te has won for shortest duration of fever (2). A is desperate to come up with something. I think he managed to have the lowest fevers (not counting SS). I just chuckle in amazement at their resilience and sigh in relief that I can sleep through the night again!


This morning, KiKi was carrying the cereal bag upside down (AGAIN!!!) Just when I was getting ready to feel frustrated and discouraged about the clean-up, KiKi noticed Anni take a bite of the spilled cereal. He raced over to the spill and proclaimed, "I want to eat with Anni!" Then he proceeded to lick the food off of the floor just like his pet. Trying to push aside the grossness factor, I grabbed the camera so that I could record the moment to share with whatever wonderful woman will be kissing that mouth. Unfortunately, by the time I was ready, he had switched to eating with his fingers because licking the cereal wasn't working very well. Bummer.

1 comment:

Dan and Alenna said...

That is too funny! (And YES, that first picture is adorable!)