Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Preparations

I've been a bit negligent about blogging lately, not for lack of happenings. Seems that at the end of the day, I've just been out of energy. A hot bath and a cup of tea have just been higher on my priority list! The boys put up our Christmas tree and lights the day that my brother and family headed out. They certainly needed something to distract them from the loss of their playmates. We didn't get a chance to put up the ornaments until a couple of days later, and it was fun to watch the boys reminisce about ornaments they remember receiving.

KiKi was so excited that his jaw dropped open, and he would squeal in delight when he came across an ornament that he thought was especially fun.

Neil-Te was happy to be able to reach up a little higher on the tree this year.

A handled the top of the tree, and CoCo is our resident paper chain, snowflake maker. Our house is so festive, and I just love all of the enthusiasm that the kids bring to Christmas. I do cringe a little every time KiKi and Than play with my ceramic creches, but at least it helps them remember the real meaning of Christmas.

No comments: