Friday, November 25, 2011

Our Home Has Grown By Two Feet!

Since our granddaughter is 6 months now, I guess that I should update my blog!

Here is SS at the hospital the day before she had GB (a little uncreative, but for now I'll use GB for grand-baby).

GB - moments after birth - perfectly healthy at 7 lbs. 14 oz. I was thrilled to have the opportunity to be with SS during her labor and delivery, but I have to admit it was tough to see her endure the pain. Yet another situation where you wish you could bear the burden for you kids!

SS bonded with GB within seconds of seeing her. It was beautiful to witness. God is so good.

The boys were thrilled to become uncles and continue to be. They just love GB.

SS and GB just before we headed home from the hospital.

2 comments:

Shala Howell said...

Love the update, Reba. GB is gorgeous!

Stacy said...

Glad to see you back!
Your whole family is gorgeous. I hope you will continue to share photos and stories!!!